We’ve Got School Spirit, Yes We Do!
Did you know that approximately 89% of school principals feel it’s important to increase school spirit at their institution? We can only assume the other 11% were playing hookie that day. One of the most popular ways to build morale is through a school apparel fundraiser.
School Apparel Fundraising through School Spirit Wear!
Fundraising efforts can be vital for schools with tight budgets, clubs, student councils, prom committees, and high school sports teams. But after a while, traditional fundraising ideas like bake sales and raffles may start to feel a little stale.
That’s why school apparel fundraisers are so successful. Not only will the best school spirit wear allow sports fans and players alike to show their team pride, but custom high school apparel is often an ideal incentive for supporters who wish to donate to a worthy cause.
If you’re looking to get the most out of your next school apparel fundraiser, check out these creative school apparel fundraising ideas we’ve compiled. When you choose one of these school spirit wear fundraisers, your event will be both profitable and memorable.
Make Your Next School Apparel Fundraiser a Success with Custom High School Apparel
Crowdfunding Is the Future
There will always be a place for good old fashioned coin drives and food banks, but today, crowdfunding is the go-to method for fundraising. Using online tools, schools and clubs can reach friends, alumni, parents, and distant relatives no matter where in the country they live. Pair your crowdfunding drive with custom high school t-shirts for everyone who donates a certain amount of money.
Class Spirit Day
This idea is one for the whole school. It can be especially impactful if students have to wear uniforms on a regular basis, though it’s not a requirement. Ask students to design high school t shirts for each class, then hold a contest to decide on the best design for seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen. Here at Inkd Apparel, we offer screen printing options that would be perfectly suited for virtually any design your students can come up with. Then, students, parents, and staff members can purchase these custom high school t-shirts to wear for spirit day events. And with our Order Together, Pay Separate feature, each individual can securely place his or her order. We’ll deliver everything to your school in time for the big day.
Another fun idea for a school apparel fundraiser would be to hold a team auction. Charge a small admission fee for the event. You can have attendees bid on donated equipment or school spirit wear. You can either design custom high school apparel for participants to bid on or you could have the team design their own t-shirts especially for the event.
Team Talent Show
Let the players strut their stuff on stage with a team talent show! Teammates, coaches, and even school staff members can show off their hidden talents and compete for prizes or awards. They can even battle it out in a students vs. teachers championship (while wearing commemorative school spirit wear shirts, of course). Charge an admission fee and sell snacks and high school t shirts to raise money for your cause.
School Yard Sale
Whether you want to hold a spirit wear fundraiser for the whole school, the entire football team, or just one important player in need, a school-wide yard or trunk sale can be an awesome event. Let everyone in the community know that they can drop off their unwanted furniture, clothing, sports gear, toys, and knick-knacks at a specific gathering place — maybe even the school courtyard or gym. If you’re looking to draw attention to a specific cause or player, you can design school spirit wear shirts with a direct-to-garment photo or screen-printed logo.
Team Car Wash
This one’s a classic that never goes out of style. It’s quite effective during the warmer months and can get the entire community involved. You can order custom school spirit apparel for volunteers, or include a t-shirt with every car wash. You’ll have fun, provide a valuable service, and raise money for your institution. It’s a win/win/win!
We hope you’ll find these fundraising ideas helpful for your next event! To find out more about how Inkd Apparel’s custom school spirit wear options can help your high school team reach its goals this year, contact us today or visit our Education section.
Contact an Inkd Expert using our easy contact form, or give us a call!