CHICAGO – July 2, 2015 – Inkd Apparel is pleased to announce the launch of its website, www.inkdapparel.com, which allows consumers and businesses to design and customize t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, hoodies, caps and hats, polos, dress shirts, workwear, and outerwear. Using an online custom design tool, consumers can use one of many available templates, upload their own image or photo, or use some of the available high-quality artwork. Text in many different fonts and sizes can also be added. The design options and combinations are virtually limitless! Customers will also enjoy wholesale-pricing, free ground shipping, free setup charges, and exceptional customer service. Inkd Apparel has high standards for manufacturing and all products are decorated in the United States.
Inkd Apparel has the tools and resources needed to produce any custom apparel project of any quantity. It’s a great option for anyone looking for customized clothing including local businesses, high schools, colleges, and bars and restaurants. Inkd’s graphic artists are also available to help build any custom apparel project. Decorating methods are available on a huge selection of garment types, fabric options, and in several different colors over the following styles. A video describing each decoration method is also available at www.inkdapparel.com/decoration-methods.
- Direct to Garment (DTG) is a state-of-the-art decorating technique where digital images are printed directly onto the garment. Unlike heat and iron-on transfers, DTG printing creates a vibrant image with good durability and washability. The minimum order for DTG is one piece.
- Embroidered apparel features designs or logos that are sewn directly onto garments using multi-head embroidery equipment. The minimum order for embroidered apparel is six pieces.
- Screen Printing is a tried-and-true decorating technique where each color of a design is digitally etched onto mesh screens via a light-sensitive emulsion. Ink is machine-pressed through the mesh directly onto the fabric and then cured under high temperatures. The minimum order for screen printing is 12 pieces.
- Laser Etching is a cutting-edge laser technology used to melt the polyester fibers in a garment and produce a tone-on-tone look with zero added weight. This process is perfect for any performance fabrics and is not recommended for use on black or white garments. The minimum order for laser etching is 12 pieces.
- With Appliqué, layers of fabric are laser cut based on custom artwork. Each layer is then sewn onto a finished garment. The minimum order for appliqué is 12 pieces.
HiDef Screen Printing is a unique high-definition screen printing process that allows photorealistic designs to be printed directly onto garments. All designs are printed with a 4-color process at 120 LPI to create eye-popping prints. It is a perfect choice for photography-dependent designs. The minimum order for hidef screen printing is 48 pieces.
The Inkd Apparel custom design tool is available at www.inkdapparel.com/customize. Consumers can also start their order by calling Inkd Apparel at (888) 400-3949. Please like our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ThinkInkd, for updates on promotions and giveaways. More information is available at www.inkdapparel.com.
About Inkd Apparel
Inkd Apparel is a full-service, wholesale factory-direct custom apparel company that is based in Chicago and provides high quality artwork, competitive pricing, free shipping, free setup charges, and exceptional customer service. The team at Inkd Apparel has over 25 years of experience creating high-quality, cutting-edge, custom decorated apparel for some of the largest retail brands in the country. The company has the equipment, expertise, and man-power to produce just about any custom apparel project including screen printing, embroidery, direct-to-garment printing, appliqué, hi-definition screen-printing, and laser etching,. All of these decorating options are available on a huge selection of garment types and fabric options. More information on Inkd Apparel can be found at www.inkdapparel.com or by calling (888) 400-3949. Also follow Inkd on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThinkInkd and Twitter: www.twitter.com/ThinkInkd.
# # #